Let’s start with some stats:
- The value of Global Gaming Market in 2016 – US $ 99.6 billion.
- The MMORPG segment led the online gaming market and accounted a market share of close to 62% during 2015
- In 2016, 58% of the growth of the global games market comes from the Asia-Pacific region.
- In 2016, mobile games will generate $36.9Bn or 37% of the global market
- Of all console gamers, 87% also plays games on a PC
- According to a report on Technavio, the global online gaming market is envisaged to grow at an impressive CAGR of more than 11% over the period of 2016-20
The stage is all set of iGaming operators, the markets are expanding with unlimited business opportunities. But wait a minute, there are few questions for you-
- What differentiates you from the rest of the world?
- What are you doing to bring in the new set of users?
- Are you still relying on traditional marketing and affiliate methods?
It’s time to think differently and strategize your iGaming offerings in a way that you get a bigger chunk of business in the ever exploding and highly competitive world of online gaming.
How to bring in new users by eliminating the old ways?
In today’s cut-throat market of gaming, every operator is looking for methods to bring in engagement and new users. They float free offers, referrals schemes and spend a big amount on the marketing agencies who help them acquire new users. Well, we think about it a bit differently. Based on our understanding and experience of the fantasy sports domain, we can easily quote that fantasy sports domain is one of the most efficient tool to bring new users on your platform.
How will fantasy sports help you?
Think! How about opening your gaming platform to a new set of audience who are sports fans and sports followers. These are serious players who love to put their money on their skill and awareness of a sports or a league. It’s all about fantasy sports software development and integration into your existing iGaming platform. Once you have a fantasy game in pace, start marketing it to sports fans and fanatics and once they are registered on your platforms, your marketing team can easily pitch and cross-sell other gaming products of your platform to the same audience.
So how do you start?
It’s not as easy as you read it but for a team like us, it’s not at all a big challenge. We will help you with all aspects of setting up a fantasy sports product on your existing online gaming and casino platform. We are a team of 150+ technology (web, mobile, IoT, API) experts and fantasy sports consultants with more than 6 years of experience and 50+ successful project deployments. Let’s connect further and discuss your requirements and see how we can work together.