We’re delighted to find your interest in contributing to Techracers Blog. As a Blockchain service providing company, we aim to develop a community that can share insightful, practical, useful and genuine articles on the latest updates and trends in the blockchain sphere.
In order to share quality content with our readers, we’ve developed some guidelines that’ll help the authors to write better and get their content published on our platform.
Guest Posting Quality Guidelines
- The content of your post should be original meaning that it isn’t posted anywhere else than Techracers website .
- Your post should have the word limit of 800-2000 words, making 800 as the minimum acceptable limit .
- The title of your post should be attractive and the content should be written around the topics of Blockchain including but not limited to smart contracts, ICOs, latest trends etc.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion and a call to action for readers after the conclusion
- Check your post for plagiarism, spelling and grammar before submitting
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content should be referenced in the article
- Articles or blogs should be Educational and not promotional
- Include a short biography with a link to your blog or social networking site or Company Website
- No Contextual nor Affiliate links. Only one link per blog/article in Author Bio.
- The content should fall into the categories that Techracers covers
Topics We Cover
Techracers is all about Blockchain and developments around this technology. Here is a list of topics we cover:
Other than these, if you have any other topic in mind that we might have missed, please write to us at [email protected]
How to Submit?
Please submit your article by sending it to [email protected] along with a short Author Bio that highlights who you are and what you do. If the article meets our guest posting guidelines and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to you on when the article will be published.
If you have any queries regarding guest blogging, you can fill up this contact form and we’ll get back to you soon.