Team Techracers recently flew back from London after attending a leading industry event. Any guesses here? We participated in ICE totally gaming- An event that represents the entire gaming industry and covers land-based as well as the online channels across multiple sectors. At ICE 2018, our team participated as speakers and exhibitors at stand number N1-212 and showcased our blockchain technology solutions and iGaming product development services.
Our experience at ICE 2018 had been amazing. In the due course of merely 3 days, we met many people, leaders and influencers from across the iGaming and blockchain industry.
About ICE Totally Gaming:
ICE Totally Gaming is a meeting, marketing, learning and networking platform in which individuals and companies from all around the world participate. It is an educational and debating forum that acts as a social hub for the gaming industry.
Another noteworthy thing about ICE is that it has established its name and reputation in the industry with its growing size, scale, quality and quantity of the audience. It offers its participants with remarkable networking and business development opportunities.
ICE 2018 Highlights:
- This year ICE was held at ExCeL London, United Kingdom with a huge footfall of more than 35000 people from all around the world.
- Another noteworthy event at ICE was ICE VOX which aimed at sharing the knowledge by industry experts (as well as those outside the industry) for the audience in order to find value and results for their businesses.
- Our Director of Research, Mr. Ankur Maheshwari was a speaker at ICE VOX where he talked on the topic of Harnessing a Hybrid Solution: Applications of Blockchain for Traditional Online Operators.
- We met with at least 400 people on our stand in the span of three days at ICE.
- ICE 2018 was one of its kind, glamorous event filled with innovation as there were many interactive platforms that caught the attention of the audience.
Initiating our ICE journey, we started our first day with pre-planned meetings and interactions with people coming on our stand. While we had great interactive sessions with the people we planned to meet, there were many others who stopped by our booth intrigued by the term “Blockchain”. Being at the right place, we answered their questions and doubts and explained the value of blockchain for their businesses.
On day 2, we had two things to focus on- exhibiting booth and speaking platform. Mr. Ankur Maheshwari, our director of research spoke at ICE VOX which commenced at around 10 AM. While speaking as a panel member on the topic of “Harnessing a Hybrid Solution: Applications of Blockchain for Traditional Online Operators” the below points were also covered:
- Accepting crypto payments: quicker pay-ins and settlements versus a risk of hacking
- Crypto pay-outs: weighing up increased efficiency against the risk of money-laundering implications
- The challenges of KYC, due-diligence and creating a blockchain that facilitates compliance
- Bookmakers and the future of in-house cryptocurrencies?
Once the speaking session was over, many people came upto Ankur to discuss their business idea and implementation of blockchain technology in it.
The final day was more of a networking and connecting kind of day for us. We met a lot of people who were influencers and industry leaders including but not limited to the legendary personality of the iGaming industry Mr. Stephen Crystal, team members of Gfinity, GamingPlatfrom, Paf gaming, HEROcoin, FunFair, and many other big online & land based casinos from the Latin-American region.
Techracers is a team of iGaming consultants and blockchain technology experts. We work with iGaming operators including fantasy sports, online casinos & land based casinos, sports betting operators / sportsbooks and sports brands in understanding their end users and helping them with an engaging, revenue based successful product.
Latest posts by Techracers (see all)
- Techracers signed an MoU with IET, DAVV, Indore: Will Offer Strategic Guidance and Technical Resources - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger Fabric Cluster with Kubernetes - September 18, 2018
- ERC20 Tokens on HyperLedger - September 15, 2018