We’re delighted to announce that we’re participating in ICE Totally Gaming 2018 which is being held on 6-8 February 2018 at ExCeL London, UK. With the start of a new year, this is our first step towards exploring our focused areas of blockchain as well as iGaming and staying remarkable in the sectors in the days to come.
At ICE 2018, we’ll be showcasing our state of the art technology services at Stand no. N1-212. We’ve got a lot in our bag to offer to the visitors and exhibitors with our blockchain technology expertise and iGaming product development services. We take this participation as an opportunity to expand our business, connect with new new customers, partners and distributors.
About ICE 2018
ICE Totally Gaming an annual B2B gaming conference that brings together people from online and offline gaming sectors internationally. ICE Totally Gaming represents the entire gaming industry covering land-based and online channels across all sectors.
Apart from being a meeting and market place for gaming, ICE is also an educational and debating forum that provides networking and socializing opportunities for the gaming industry. With its continuing success and increasing size and scale, the quality and quantity of the attendees, delegates and exhibitors at ICE is noteworthy.
Exhibiting at ICE (Stand no. N1-212)
At ICE 2018, we’re planning to meet the industry leaders and business experts from the domains of fantasy sports, sports betting, casino, gaming, lottery etc. and explore the implementation of blockchain technology and its benefits for their business.
We are at Stand no. N1-212 and look forward for some great interactions with iGaming and blockchain industry leaders, stakeholders, operators, regulators and start-ups to discuss possibilities of working together.
ICE VOX is a network programme that comprises of multiple learning and networking tracks which will be taking place at ExCeL London, UK, from Monday 5 to Wednesday 7 February 2018.
ICE VOX is considered as the ideal gaming industry’s platform for knowledge-exchange. It offers visitors with insights from industry experts that are useful in generating immediate value and results to businesses.
Keynote Speaker at ICE VOX
Our Director of research, Mr. Ankur Maheshwari(LinkedIn) will be speaking at the conference on the topic Harnessing a Hybrid Solution: Applications of Blockchain for Traditional Online Operators. Blockchain has disrupted various industries including but not limited to iGaming. Mr. Maheshwari, along with other members of the panel, will be talking about various points based on this including:
- Accepting crypto payments: quicker pay-ins and settlements versus a risk of hacking
- Crypto pay-outs: weighing up increased efficiency against the risk of money-laundering implications
- The challenges of KYC, due-diligence and creating a blockchain that facilitates compliance
- Bookmakers and the future of in-house cryptocurrencies?
Our reasons to show up at ICE 2018
- ICE is an annual event that brings out the most innovative product launches from the gaming sector in its tenure of three days.
- Being key players in Blockchain and iGaming industry, we are looking forward to acquire latest insights at ICE VOX, which replaces ICE Conferences, offering solutions to key challenges from gaming visionaries.
- At the unique gathering event, we aim to showcase our services and technologies to all interested stakeholders including operators, regulators and industry leaders.
- We’re focused on sharing latest industry information around the implementation of blockchain technology in gaming by attending ICE 2018.
Techracers is a team of iGaming consultants and blockchain technology experts. We work with iGaming operators including fantasy sports, online casinos & land based casinos, sports betting operators / sportsbooks and sports brands in understanding their end users and helping them with an engaging, revenue based successful product.
Latest posts by Techracers (see all)
- Techracers signed an MoU with IET, DAVV, Indore: Will Offer Strategic Guidance and Technical Resources - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger Fabric Cluster with Kubernetes - September 18, 2018
- ERC20 Tokens on HyperLedger - September 15, 2018