- Minimum of Seven years’ experience in a IT services industry.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for executing sales strategies, initiating contact with existing and potential customers, identifying customer needs and selling appropriate services to meet those needs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Identifying New Business opportunities, target customers that increase Company revenue.
- Assess market factors and trends, customer direction.
- Identifying new product and services needs for the stated market and customers, and development of roadmaps with the business segments to meet said needs.
- Development of initiatives, specific objectives and plans to support growth in targeted markets.
- Focus efforts at particular key accounts/customers to grow our share with the accounts, in cooperation with sales.
- Generates Cross-Selling Opportunities.
- Identifying, creating and nurturing partnerships.
- Identifying trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Development and execution of business strategy, plans, models, budgets.
- Researches and contacts prospective customers to secure RFQs, while nurturing a positive customer relationship.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Strategy and prep for client and prospect meetings.
- Presents Company portfolio and sales presentations to customers.
- Developing content and pitch materials.
- Staying abreast of current developments and trends impacting clients and prospects through proactive market research.
- Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.