The 2nd Annual Fintech week: Silicon Valley 2018 conference is being held on 13th – 16th August 2018 at South San Francisco Conference Center, South San Francisco, CA. We are excited to announce we will be attending the event as delegates to interact with experienced Blockchain enthusiasts
About 2nd Annual Fintech Week Conference
The event is organized by Fintech Worldwide Ltd, a global innovation network with a focus on technology and transformation in finance and blockchain. The 2nd Annual fintech week conference is a blockchain conference focused on broader trends in fintech covering discussions around the regulatory update, blockchain use cases in various parts of fintech sector etc.
2nd Annual Fintech Week 2018 will offer the attendees a chance to hear about the latest blockchain innovations in fintech space from across the globe. The event will covering a few of the mentioned topic:
- Discussions around how Distributed Ledger Technology will conduct transactions faster as compared to the traditional process, charging a penny amount per transaction and allowing the KYC and AML requirements to met at the same time
- There will be a panel to discuss regarding the latest and updated regulations for the blockchain space
- Real life Blockchain use cases will be discussed with industry experts like consensys, Facere25 etc.
- The economic impact of Blockchain technology on the Forex or the foreign exchange market
- Discussion around future blockchain project with experts who are building the future
- Discussion around how AI will help remove AML
Techracers is an end-to-end blockchain solution and service provider organization helping industries to create sustainable futures by scaling blockchain technology towards broader adoption of blockchain systems. Our team consists of blockchain technology enthusiast with expertise in building robust, scalable and interesting blockchain products along with providing Blockchain consultancy services.